Contact Our Attorneys
Brian Collins is a trial attorney and litigator with Krasner and Long. His practice has taken him from corporate skyscrapers representing the jet set to county lock-up representing our most vulnerable citizens.
Brian is equally comfortable parsing the intricacies of economic loss tables under the federal sentencing guidelines as he is arguing before a jury standing up for free speech and individual rights.
No matter what type of matter he handles, he always seeks to achieve the best possible results for his clients, who have described him as “an excellent communicator who got results,” said that hiring him was “the best decision I’ve made,” and called him a “brilliant legal mind” who “knows how to win.”
He practices in the areas of federal and state criminal defense, white-collar defense and government investigations, civil rights litigation, first amendment and defamation litigation, and estate/probate litigation. He primarily represents individuals in cases that are among the most important ordeals that they will ever face. Brian came to the firm after working as an attorney in the litigation department of the international law firm, Dechert, LLP, and at the famous Defender Association of Philadelphia.
When he isn’t driving prosecutors and civil defense lawyers crazy, Brian is running long distances, brewing his own beer, or hurling himself down an icy slope on skis. If you want to know where to catch the best craft beer in the city, or if you need someone to navigate your life-changing legal issue, give Brian a call
University of Pennsylvania School of Law
- JD, 2008
- Honors: cum laude
- BS Economics, 2005
- BS Business Administration, Finance, 2005
- Honors: summa cum laude
Awards and Activities
- AVVO, 10.0 “Superb”
- National Trial Lawyers, Top 100
- Board of Directors, Philadelphia Ship Preservation Guild
- Secretary, Executive Committee, Philadelphia Crosstown Coalition
- Liaison to the Criminal Justice Section, Young Lawyers Division Philadelphia Bar Association
License and Bar Admissions
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- United States District Court for the Middle District of Pennsylvania
- United States District Court for the Western District of Pennsylvania
- United States Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit